For first time clients, the following are several menu options for your introductory personal chef session. Each introductory session costs the equivalent of 3 hours of cooking, and any extra time beyond the first 3 hours will be free of charge. (Tel Aviv area residents only. If you are located outside of this area and are interested in our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better accommodate you).
Please select three dishes from the following options. Ingredient lists are available for each dish via the ‘Introductory Menu’ tab.
- Lemon Chickpeas Provençal with Garlic Confit
- Island Coconut Black Beans with a hint of Citrus and Coriander Leaves
- Thai Red Curry Stew with Red Lentils and Sweet Potatoes
- Peanut Tofu Satay with Oven Caramelized Onions
- Balsamic Braised Tofu with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic
- Seitan Burgers with Sweet Ancho Chile and Smoked Paprika
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in a Chocolate Molé Spice Rub
- Roasted Cauliflower in homemade BBQ Buffalo Sauce
- Warm Kale and Quinoa Salad with Pickled Red Onions, Rosemary Sunflower Seed Croutons, Dried Cranberries in a creamy Tehina and Mustard Dressing